Nov 20, 2014

Indonesian Female Police Recruits subjected to Virginity test

I am not kidding.
And I could not believe that I have missed this.

While am jotting this with shaky fingers, I am waiting for my friend who works in a major newspaper publication in Indonesia to get back to me with more details and if he can give me any kind of petition or forums to sound my opinion.

My beloved Tanah Air... people have gone to the moon and back, land on comets and recycling 99% of their trash (kudos, Sweden), yet here we are... objectifying women instead of supporting their dreams. 

This is not OK: Indonesia police recruits virginity test

Sign the petition here, I know... I know we cannot guarantee how fast is this going to be fixed, or if it ever will be. But, if we do not do anything then nothing will happen...
Petition to stop virginity exam.


Pinterest







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...