Oct 10, 2014

Things I want to tell my angel baby

Dear my angel baby,


I cannot change the painful-bitter fact that we did not get to know each-other and that I did not even get to see your face, or hear you laugh and sing with you


But I know we will meet eventually


And before that day, I have things to say to you. Things that maybe you already know

Sunshine is one of my favourite thing in the world. When it shines, its warmth touches you like a soft kiss from the universe.


I imagined having you on my lap and we can just shower under the rays, I will tell you stories my grandparents used to tell me, we can share ice cream if you like. My favourite flavours are; Pistachio, Hazelnut, Coffee, and a combination of them three.

We will read together, day and night. I will allow you to pick your own clothes everydayThere will be one room in the house where the walls are built for you to paint. However you like it.


Also, I am telling you, we will always have dogs. You will like their company.   

I do not like Italian food. And I always... always have a bad hand writing. I hope that does not get to you:). The handwriting, I mean.

I love the beach. And everything that it brings. Oh, how I wish I can tell you what the smell of the ocean likes, and how the waves make instrumental sound I think originally made in heaven.
Or, maybe you already knew?

There are days when I miss you so badly. I will cry and laugh at the same time. I mean, how can you miss someone you never actually met? Why is that even possible?

I bet you have a dark as the night hair. You got it from me. I am not sure on how you look like when you smile... I am aching in wonder just thinking about them.

Did I regret not having you? Angel baby... I do. I regret everything that we did not get to experience together.
I regret that I did not even have a chance to hear you cry or be there for you when your heart is broken. Regret that there will be no sleepless nights over books and movies and your endless questions about birds, and clouds and love and God.

But this bigger force that is beyond my understanding is now holding you. And somewhere in my heart I know, that is where you belong.
Until the day your eyes and mine will struck for the first and very last time.

Mutual first love, is what I am guessing to happen.
Till later.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...