May 13, 2014

I lost (a lil piece of) my heart in China

Well hello!

I just got back from the great big China (visited Beijing and Shanghai) for work. Overall it was an interesting trip work-wise and even though I did not have enough time for some leisurely roaming, I enjoyed a great catch up with a real good friend of mine who actually used to be my boss. 

And... I kinda fell for Shanghai and its city-life charm... surprising, eh?

Anyway, here are some pictures. Enjoy!

One smiley man in Beijing
Helping a sweet food hawker Chef in his tiny kitchen.

As explained.

My hotel in Shanghai. Been there since 1934. Can you imagine how many love stories, heart-break and what not this building have witnessed?

How to roam in and around Beijing



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...