Oct 24, 2011

How old or how young would you go ?

I talked about this with friends a few days ago and I am just curious. What is the age difference would you still compromise? 
Ladies, would a man 10 to 15 years older stop you? Or will it excites you?
How about if they are younger? Like significantly 5 or 8 years younger? Do you have certain formula to define which age is a green light and which is red flag? I really believe that it depends on the character. Can you guys connect in a way? (and ahem...the look also play a part *wink). I do have a soft spot for and older men but the fact is, the oldest guy I ever dated was only 5 years older than me (the relationship lasted no longer than 3 months). The youngest guy I ever dated was 3 years younger. Though we grew apart out of each other, it lasted for a year.  I was a rebellious, insecure teen back then so I am not sure if the same theory can apply today. 
I just read about this funny rule of thumb;  "Divide the older person's age in half, then add seven, and that's the biggest age difference you can have. So if you're 30, the youngest you can date is 22." This actually make sense to me. Another theory states that 15 years of age differences is still the "safe" zone for any woman looking for an older man. But how would you distinguish which theory works better for you? Again, depends on the character, purpose, chemistry, how comfortable you are with each other (and all other perks of relationship) . As cheesy as it sounds, it's true. 
Are you in a relationship now? Is your spouse older or younger? Let me know :)

Maybe... maybe not 22 years older
But definitely not 16 years younger  for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...